Submit an Application
Thank you for your interest in one of our properties! In order for you to apply for, reserve, and lease your new home, please follow these instructions:
1. Read and agree to our application acceptance policy. If you meet all of the requirements of the policy, you will be approved to lease the property. If you do not, the owner of the property may elect to waive those requirements and approve your application to lease the home. You can view a copy of our application acceptance policy by clicking the following link:
2. Submit a separate application (see below) for EVERY person over the age of 18 that is residing in the property, even if they will not be responsible for paying rent. Please note that a credit report will be pulled for each qualifying applicant.
- Each application must be accompanied by a $45 application fee.
- Credit card application fee payments are subject to a 4% processing fee.
- Application fees are non-refundable
3. Fill out, sign, and submit a Holding Deposit Agreement and pay a holding deposit equal to one month's rent. PROPERTIES WILL NOT BE RESERVED WITHOUT DOING SO.
4. All applications are processed by the myHomeSpot application processing department. You will be asked by your application processor to provide supporting documentation such as:
- A photo ID
- Income verification - check stubs, bank statements, copies of checks, an employment letter
- Rental history verification - copies of cancelled checks
Application can take up to 72 hours to process. All supporting documentation can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (404) 835-6786. To contact the application processing department by phone please call (678) 999-4422 ext 108.
Please be advised that some employers or landlords may require an additional signed authorization from you before releasing any confidential information. A copy of this authorization form can be downloaded here - myHomeSpot Release Form for Housing Purposes. Please be prepared to submit it to the application processing department, or feel free to fax it to them ahead of time in order to expedite the application process.